Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Just One More Thing...



Just one more thing...  
These words can inflict terror in our already too busy days. 




Having a stressful and emotional past year coupled with the inability to remain idle left me looking for something relaxing to past the time and remain sane.


I bought a couple sets of markers and some coloring books and dove into my version of 
Art Therapy. 








You can do it on a plane, you can do it in a train.
You can do it at home, you can do it alone.
You can do it together, you can do it forever.
It will help you relax and and you'll develop a knack.



My Art Gallery was the back of my laundry room door, but has expanded to the garage door, as well.



   



To get you started on relaxation, I've included some links for FREE coloring pages. A few of the links require an email address, others do not.











Do this one more thing. 
Do it for yourself.
     Do it for your family.
  Do it for your students.
   But mostly,
Do it for yourself!

Please Click the FOLLOW, above 
button to stay updated! 


2 comments:

  1. So motivational! I love this - and I, like you, found myself in this same position last year! I never thought to do something like this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment made my soul smile. I've found, finally, you MUST take care of yourself in order to do well at whatever it may be.

    ReplyDelete

Opening the Lines of Communication  Between Teachers and Families We are all well aware of the importance of open lines of communica...