Sunday, June 4, 2017

On the First Day of Summer Break...

On The First Day of Summer Break...




On the 1st Day of Summer Break my teacher-self gave to me 
AN HOUR MORE TO SLEEP IN.










On the 2nd Day of Summer Break my teacher-self 
gave to me 2 CUPS OF (HOT) COFFEE.
                   
'






 On the 3rd Day of Summer Break my    
 teacher-self gave to me  
 3 GLASSES of WINE.









On the 4th Day of Summer Break my teacher-self gave to me 
                                             4 LAZY MORNINGS.












On the 5th Day of Summer Break my teacher-self 
gave to me 5 PEACEFUL HOURS.











On the 6th Day of Summer Break my teacher-self gave to me 
6 HOURS-A-PD-ing.
















On the 7th Day of Summer Break my teacher-self gave to me 
DAYS-A-BREATHING.











On the 8th Day of Summer Break my teacher-self gave to me HOURS-A-SLEEPING.











On the 9th Day of Summer Break my teacher-self gave to me 
9 DAYS READING.


 









On the 10th Day of Summer Break my teacher-self gave to me 1DAYS-A-ORGANIZING.












On the 11th Day of Summer Break my teacher-self gave to me 
11 DAYS RELAXING.














On the 12th Day of Summer Break my teacher-self gave to me 12 WEEKS OFF!





4 comments:

  1. Great!
    I think each of us will find a few things here that speak to us and would like to add a few as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have put a smile on your face :)

    ReplyDelete

Opening the Lines of Communication  Between Teachers and Families We are all well aware of the importance of open lines of communica...