Sunday, May 7, 2017

WELCOME

WELCOME!

My inspiration for this blog is twofold:


My positive disposition of collaborating and sharing


Collaborating, creating and sharing ideas, resources, articles
tools, and humor is part of who I am.

My yearning  to have a single resource with all materials in one place

I was always hunting down all the materials, resources, rubrics,  center activities, etc. when teaching a new topic. I was determined to find a way to combine all these materials into a single spot. One that could be easily updated and would actively engage students. I found myself creating PowerPoint Presentation that included visuals and/or animation, online activities, sentence frames, and all associated materials. Having received many compliments on these 'lesson plans', I began to enhance the presentations to include teacher notes, suggestions for use, sample time lines, additional resources and bibliography information.

~ An unanticipated benefit ~
The double a great sub plans!



AND...
So started my journey into creating products


a Pintrest Account

and this blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening the Lines of Communication  Between Teachers and Families We are all well aware of the importance of open lines of communica...